Monday, December 2, 2013

Cornucopia

How I made this Cornucopia was I started by using the rectangle tool and changed the texture to Fiber and the color to a dark orange. For the Cornucopia I used the doughnut tool and used two different shades of Brown and changed the size of each of the doughnuts until it actually looked like a cornucopia. Now for the fruits I started with the grapes by using the ellipse tool and changing the colors to purple and light green next i hit ctrl and alt to copy all the ellipses to make them look like grapes I made two clusters of grapes. Next I made corn and to do that I used the ellipse tool and and used the white arrow to change the shape, next I added a bunch of little circles and used the white arrow to make them look like corn kernels. For the pumpkin I used the ellipse tool and made the circle huge and changed the color to a light orange, next I made the stem by using the spiral tool and changing the color to green, next  I downloaded a pumpkin skin texture from the internet and applied it to the pumpkin. Now for the potatoes I used the ellipse tool and used the white arrow and changed the shape to look like a potato, then I hit ctrl alt and copied the image three times Finally I changed the color to a light brown. Next I made three pears and changed the color to a greenish yellowish color  then drew the stems with the paintbrush tool. For the tomatoes I made three red circles and put3 green 9 pointed stars on them. finally I made the apples By using the ellipse tool and the white arrow tool until it looked like an apple  and changed the colors to green yellow and red. next I made the stems by using the line tool and changed the color to green.   

No comments:

Post a Comment